5861 W. Craig Rd. #102 Las Vegas NV 89130
Laser Hair Removal
At Vegas Beauty Skin Center, we use the leading advance technology in laser hair removal. Gentlemax Pro sends a beam of light through the pigment of the hair which turns to heat and damaging the hair follicle. With Gentlemax Pro we can treat all skin types because it is equipped with two wavelengths. With Alexandrite 755nm Fitzpatricks 1-3 and with Yag 1064nm Fitzpatricks 4-6 can all be safely treated.
Does laser hair removal hurt?
Laser hair removal may have a slight discomfort for some, but our laser is equipped with cryogen which is a cooling mechanism making the procedure comfortable and tolerable.
How many treatments will I need?
The amount of treatments varies by person, hair color, and treatment area. Typically, we recommend 6-8 treatments because each hair is on a different growth stage.
What should I expect after treatment?
Post treatment you may notice redness and slight swelling which will subside minutes to an hour after treatment. Some experience itchiness of the area which then Hydrocortisone can be applied to relieve the itch.
What do I need to know to prepare for the treatment?
• You cannot be on antibiotics, must be off for 5 full days prior to appointment.
• Have been off Accutane for a minimum of 5months.
• Not pregnant or breastfeeding
• Shave the night before your appointment
• Have not waxed, thread, or tweeze the area at least 4weeks before your appointment. Shaving is the only method preferred for optimal results.
• Very important. 2 weeks prior to your appointment make sure you have not had prolonged sun exposure or tanned the area to be treated.
• Day of appointment come in with no makeup, lotion or deodorant.